Montag, 9. April 2012

Hello from California...

Hello from California...
this was how everything started on Thursday. I was just back from shopping when i opened my mails and saw a mail which was different from the mails i normaly get.. it was an unknown name.. so i started to look at it and began to freak out and to cheer. My brother came in because of it and he thought i had an accident because i was so loud.. LOL!
but the  only thing i shouted was "CALIFORNIA! I'VE GOT MY FAMILY!!"
abou three days before someone added me on facebook but i haven't known this person so i haven't added her but now i know it's my hostmum - that's so absolutely great!

I'm soooo happy now, you can't imagine!
Everything looks as if it's perfect.

Vacaville, California here I come :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzukQalGR74

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen